The QUBE Effect – VOTE NOW!
03 Apr - 12 Jun 2020 | Friday
24 artists, 24 locations, and 24 professionally produced music videos later…
VOTE for your favourite The QUBE Effect music video for 2020, as part of BEMAC’s People’s Choice Award!
As the official producers of Brisbane City Council’s The QUBE Effect 2020 music development program, BEMAC have had a blast working with 24 talented musical finalists these past few months, creating their very own professionally produced music video and bringing their original songs and creative ideas to life.
As part of the program, the public can now view and VOTE for their favourite QUBE Effect music video within BEMAC’s People’s Choice Award category from Friday 3 April 9am to Friday 12 June 5pm.
As well as invaluable industry networking, mentoring and professional development opportunities, the winner of BEMAC’s People’s Choice Award will also receive:
- BEMAC sponsored live show at the Queensland Multicultural Centre
- BEMAC sponsored venue rehearsal package at the Queensland Multicultural Centre
- Public relations and marketing session with Dew Process
- One song produced, recorded and mixed with Aria award winning Producer, Magoo at USC Studios
- $300 Manny & Store DJ voucher
This is a difficult time for many people in our community, including our wonderful local artists and arts workers. Let’s all get behind these passionate and hardworking young artists and support them as much as we can by voting!
|Dates:||Friday 3 April - Friday 12 June|