CULTURE CLUB – CULTURAL WORKSHOPS
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
BEMAC is looking for experienced workshop facilitators that can lead creative, fun and culturally based workshops to the general public. Suggested genres are: dance, music, visual and fine art, theatre/performance, poetry, calligraphy.
CRITERIA: Workshops need to have a diverse cultural base and we encourage groups or individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply.
How long do the workshops need to be?
2hr – 5hr workshop. From a one-day workshop to four-days over one month
Where will the workshops be held?
Queensland Multicultural Centre, 102 Main St, Kangaroo Point
When will the workshops take place?
From February – November 2013
What is the financial arrangement?
The facilitator will take 90% of the net ticket sales
What will BEMAC provide?
BEMAC will provide the venue, marketing and publicity support, limited technical equipment and administration support
Is there anything else I need to supply?
You will need to provide all facilitators, props, and any infrastructure as required to run the workshop
Include the following information:
One-page biography of the group/facilitator
Details of the workshop; what it is and what is involved
- What space is required
- What your technical requirements are
- The maximum number of participants in the workshops
- The time duration and whether it is a one-day or longer workshop
- Your preferred month and day of the week to present the workshop. We encourage weekdays from Mon – Thu to avoid clashes with other shows on weekends.
- What participants needs to bring along or prepare
- Whether there are any age limitations or level of experience required for participants
Please send your Expression of Interest to: email@example.com
Deadline for submissions for March – June period: Monday 11th February 2013
Deadline for submissions for July – Dec period: Monday 6 May 2013