stART Grant Program – Logan & Ipswich
***APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED***
The stART Grant Program has been established by Arts Queensland to support Queensland independent creative practitioners including artists, artist collaborators, producers, designers, technicians, freelance and other arts workers impacted by the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Eligible creative practitioners can apply for $3000 to support ideation, preparation, planning and collaboration activities focussed on future creative opportunities during COVID recovery phase.
Arts Queensland has engaged Delivery Partners across the state to deliver the stART Grant Program, with BEMAC delivering the stART program in the Logan and Ipswich regions for artists.
You can can apply for $3,000 (ex GST) to undertake activities including, but not limited to:
– First stage development work including ideation, research, scoping and development of pitch towards future opportunity.
– Creative development of new work, existing work, digital or technical work including but not limited to, script-writing, recording, dramaturgy, planning and design.
– Producer services including project management and grant application writing.
– Artist, technician or creative collaborator fees to enable activity.
– Purchasing of equipment relevant to your activity.
Please note: BEMAC’s delivery of the stART program is open to artists, artist collaborators, producers, designers, technicians, freelance and other arts workers based in Logan or Ipswich, excluding music applications. All music applications across Queensland will be delivered by QMusic. Visit their website for more information.
Closing date 22 June 2020