Workshop Facilitators EOI now open
CULTURE CLUB is our cultural workshop series and we are now looking for experienced workshop facilitators that can lead creative, fun and culturally based workshops to the general public across a wide variety of genres including: dance, music, visual and fine art, performance, poetry, calligraphy.
The workshops run from February to November 2013 with a duration of 2 hrs – 5 hrs from a one-day workshop to four-days over one month. Sessions are held at the Queensland Multicultural Centre located at 102 Main St, Kangaroo Point.
BEMAC will provide the venue, marketing and administration support and limited technical equipment. You will need to provide any props and infrastructure required to run the workshop. The facilitator will take 90% of the net ticket sales.
Workshops need to have a diverse cultural base and we encourage groups or individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Please send your Expression of Interest with the following information:
– One-page biography along with a jpeg image that illustrates what the workshop is about
– Detailed description of the workshop: what it is and what is involved
– Space and Technical requirements
– State a maximum number of participants in the workshops
– The time duration and whether it is a one-day or longer workshop
– Your preferred month and day of the week to present the workshop. We encourage weekdays from Mon – Thu to avoid clashes with other shows on weekends
– What participants need to bring along or prepare
– Whether there are any age limitations or level of experience required for participants
Please send your Expression of Interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submissions for June period: Monday 17 June 2013