BEMAC have three types of membership options:
$35 per year (individual full price)
$17 per year (individual concession)
$55 per year (band/group/artist)
$120 per year (corporate business)
How to become a Member:
Download the appropriate Membership Application form, fill it in, save to your computer and email as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cash :Deliver to BEMAC, Yungaba, 120 Main St Kangaroo Point.
- Cheque or money order:Post to: BEMAC, PO Box 7299, East Brisbane, Qld 4169.
- Electronic Funds Transfer:Account Name: BEMAC OperationalBSB: 633-000A/C Number: 136781697Please identify your payment as ‘Membership fee’
- Credit card:All we need is your name, card number, expiry date and card type.
BEMAC provides the following services and benefits:
- Discounted ticket prices at BEMAC events.
- Monthly BEMAC e-newsletter emailed direct to members. Members can submit articles and advertise their events.
- Yungaba performance, rehearsal and workshop venue hire – discounted price for members.
- Use of office equipment – discounted prices for photocopying.
- Vote at General Meetings of the Association and eligibility for nomination for a position on the Management Committee.
- Inclusion in BEMAC’s Artists’ Database and priority bookings for paid work.
- Profile on BEMAC website
- Advice and assistance for artistic development, funding applications, artistic concept development, project planning and implementation.